Please watch the video BEFORE proceeding to FAQ!
Professional hair and makeup services are available and start at $199
How do I go about booking a session?
– Booking a session with Lady Rose Photography is as easy as pie! 😀 Hop to the contact tab and make sure you fill out the form. After that, you will get a phone call from the artist to schedule a pre-consult regarding your session inquiry.
How far ahead do I need to book?
– I book typically 2-6 months ahead, and even sooner specially during the Christmas and New Year season. If you are booking for maternity session, I would advise to book as early as possible so that I can block your date. Maternity session typically goes between 30-38 weeks gestation and newborn session is between 3 – 12 days old.
Who’s your clientele?
– I understand my pricing is not for everyone. High quality portraiture is an investment that you can cherish for the rest of your life. It creates more value as the time goes, or it’s the only one you’ll have left! I offer services such as Weddings, Families, Newborns, Maternity, Children, Contemporary portraiture, boudoir, you name it. I am your artist if you want something different other than traditional portraiture. I strive to meet my client’s expectations.
What is your style like?
-My style is on its own playful, serious, mysterious, and whimsy at the same time. My style is organic. I enjoy a matte + film look to my images. I like spending a good amount of time with my clients. I like to be able to offer a break in between if needed, but also to have a certain pace to not make the event stressful. I will shoot the funny, the sweet, the love, and even the sadness. I want to capture what’s you.
What do I need to do to book?
-After your pre-consult, Lady Rose Photography will send you a confirmation email where you can fill out the link for booking. A retainer is not required but creative fees has to be paid before your session.
Does my creative fees include any products?
-Your creative fees does not include any products. Your creative session fees includes travel time, skills and artistic skills of the artist, post-processing, IN PERSON viewing gallery minimum of 60 images (including black and white images), customization of products and delivering your products to your home (if you’re local).
Do you offer any discounts? Payment plans?
– I understand that high quality portraits are an investments. I currently offer payment plans and currently giving gift vouchers if you book two or three sessions at once.
How long does a session last?
– It depends. Specially with kids involved, your can never tell. They’re the boss’s 😉
How many photos do we get in a session?
– I will present 40-60 images in your gallery, this includes both color and black and white photos. These are the images that have met my standards in the quality of images that I want to present to you. These images will already be fully edited to my signature editing style.
Where are you located?
– Located in Orlando area.
What is your technique with kids?
-I love photographing kids! No kidding! It’s a different kind of fun if you know what I mean. I always tell my clients to not stress about kids not participating. As long as I get a body shot that I wanted, and as long as I get a face shot that I need, Im good to go! Please click THIS LINK to see my post processing!
How long does it take to see our images?
-Normal processing time takes 2 – 3 weeks. After that, Lady Rose Photography will contact you to schedule an appointment for her to come to your home to show you the gallery (ordering session).
Can we use the poses I found off pinterest during my session?
-I believed that getting an inspiration from Pinterest is a personal thing to my clients. Yes! You can actually get inspiration poses from any sources you’d like. As a boutique portrait artist, I will do what your request posing wise but it will be totally different style wise if you know what I mean 😉